Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yo people.
Y-O !
I'm back from work (:
It wasnt hell today
Cze Ayman's working with me !
^^v

Yesterday I went for dance.
Was all so fine (:
But I left early la.
Bathed. & it rain'd
So Me & monster decided to cancel the trip to sentosa
But then , it stopped raining =.-
So yeahs, back to our plans
& rly pray'd hard that it dint rain

Met him @ kallang.
& as usual, he was late.
tsk ~

SENTOSA SENTOSA SENTOSA !
Its been ages since I've gone there alr (:
Took loads & loads of pictures.
( I cant tahan his zilian'ness :D )
-
Headded down to Underwater world ~
:D:D:D
I'm like so lazy to upload the pictures la ~
tsk,
If you all wna see, just ask me yeahs ?
I bring my camera let you see.
-
BLOODYHELL.
MONSTER PULL ME DOWN TO THE WATER LA.
DAMN IT
-
& That Baka's humji :D:D:D
hahahahahahahahha
He ah, tsktsk.
He's afraid of snakes, dogs, leaves, Trains and birds
:D:D:D
I took some pictures with the snakes & birds.
& he dint yeahs ?
:D Ta pa wor
haha q:
I hope he doesnt read this :D
-
We played the scissor, paper,stone thingy.
Where the loser would have to be beaten by the winner.
yeahs, that game.
Bloodyhell, he wore rings.
& my hand's like .. so blueblack la.
but then, he got himself cut q:
BAKA ~
:D
-
Walked to the Muscial Fountian thingy :D
Yeahs.
& the day out with him was g-r-e-a-t
Simply just GREAT :D
I wna spend more happy moments with monster ^^
-
He sent me home :D
& he came in my hse
Gosh, my cousin had gone GAsGAs over him.
tsk ~
-
Sent him down to the bus stop.
& he went home (:
-
Did opening today.
& i think I saw JiLi (?)
Or maybe I dint.
-
Ohwell.
Subways guys are shuai yeahs ?
q: But then, that yandao dint work today /:
haha x:
-
End work @ 3.15
Online awhile.
& to my SO surprised.
Zeke, rmb me !
omg luhs.
MY CUTIE NO.2 (:
-
David called
& we chat.
^^
He's seriously a xiaodidi yeahs ?
& he actually believe that I'm 168cm
:D
BAKA ~
-
For once in my lifetime, I found someone who needs me.
<3 >
I wished you were here, right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home