Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rain rain go away
Come again another day ~
It's been raining since 15419497491 hours ago ?!
tsk !
I hate the rain, its freezinggggggggggggggggg
-
Anyway.
Lessons were alright ?
& I found out that 19 years old teacher name alr !
Mr. Tan ! ^^
:D:D:D
But he's not gna teach us anymore.
awww, I'm gna miss him x:
hahahahah q:
-
Had SBL today.
I was like, singing all the way.
Let me recall what I sang yeahs ? q:
Jie Kou, GuiJi, QingTian
Pretty Boy, When you say nothing all all, That's when I love you
Aimei, Li Xiang Qin Ren, Guardian Angel.
Hei se mao yi, liang shang bo yu zhu li ye
:D:D:D
-
ZhangYan's lessons was like hell la !
sxzsxzsxzsxzsxzs
She release us so late la.
I rushed off to meet monster luhs (:
-
heeee.
Went to SengKang after that
^^
I'm always having so much fun when I'm with him (:
Monster, you rock la ! :D
-
Taught him maths (:
Whose the pro, whose the pro, whose the pro
took bus 87 to Bedok interchange
& then we went our seperate ways /:
-
But then,
I'll be going to Sentosa with him this sat !
(:
Yays !
Its been so long since I've been there alr
-
Pictures / videos will be uploaded soon (:
PhotoBucket doesnt seems to like me /:
-
-
No words can say,
How much I Loved You.
No actions can show,
How much I Need You.
Baby,woaini <3
Prove to me, forever exists :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home