Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Aloha !
I'm back to updating (:
^^v
Gna reply you guys' tags later.
I shall start with today.
cze i've completely forgotten what happened for the past few days
=.-
okla, I had to admit.
I'm O-L-D
-
Like fuck la hor.
Yesterday was darn sway.
Was walking outa school with CheeWai.
& then DM was like walking our direction
and she stood behind me.
I'm like, i'm doom /:
So she asked me to report to her this morning.
& so I did (:
Aint i'm a good student ? ( smiles )
I pin'd me hair up.
tuck in my blouse.
Unfold my skirt.
Its all nice & neat.
I talked to her nicely.
& I thought, she would talk to me nicely back.
but no.
HELL NO.
She's like, why your hair like that.
its so untidy.
& take out that extra ear ring from your ear.
& do you have a nose hole ?
I'm like ya.
& she's like, you better close it.
Like fuck ?!
I hate her & I want SeeToh back /:
She's a bitch.
Worst than Mdm Lina.
My day was darn ruined by her la.
Fucking attitude.
-
RUBEN CAME TODAY !
yay yay yay !
:D:D:D
My president's here (:
:D:D:D
-
Its been so long since I've talked to him yeahs ?
I kinda missed those craps & agruements & his ' basket - ing '
:D
I took some of his actcool pictures.
:D
gna upload it soon.
Bloodyhell, I'm like so lazy /:
-
Gosh, I'm like ' attraction' to guys with dimple x:
rly.
First was Mr.Ong.
Phy was his lesson.
I was like ..
kept on staring @ his dimple lor !
x:
Next was English.
Some young 19 years old teacher.
I dont know whats his name la.
But then, he got this cute dimple.
I kept on staring @ him q:
& Moonie xiuwei cant tahan me lorrr.
haha.
But its like.
so cute la !
I love guys with dimples q:
^^
simply too cute !
whats wrong with me la !
haiyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo /:
tsk ! q:
-
Went for our break.
& bloodyhell.
Dumbdumb bullied me cans !
& pur-lease.
I aint stupid/bendan yeahs ?
SO WHAT, if you're taller than me.
SO WHAT, if you can shoot 3 pointer.
SO WHAT, if you sleep later than me.
you're still a dumbdumb, dumbo
:D
-
Fabian dint come (:
So had free period.
Walked around with moonie xiuwei (:
After that had PE.
took our height & weight.
I DINT GROW.
I DINT GROW
I DINT GROW !!!!!
/:
-
zzzzzzzz.
Went home with Cheewai (:
Took bus3
& then like, I've completely forgotten that yuanyun was waiting for me q:
ps lor q:
-
On the way home,
I saw some girls hitting a girl
She was like , sitting in the middle.
more like kneeling down.
her shirt's like .. how to say.
like, till her shoulder ?
& they were using floorballsticks lor.
I see alr,
wa, zao ah.
scary bodoh !
-
Gna meet monster tmrw (:
^^v
-
<3>>
& yeahs.
we girls' hearts aint made of metal.
We feel pain ,
We feel hurt ,
We feel upset.
& I'm so sure that you're the guy
whom are gna get SO hurt.
You dont know how we feel.
You dont know why we did that.
You dont know anything.
So dont you ever try to understand girls.
cze you'll never suceed.
not now, not forever.
-
-
Hello, hong 's my middle name (:
Say whatever fucks you want
Cze yeahs, I'm one HONGSTER.
If you found out now,
its not late you know ^^
Being a hongster aint that bad you know.
You see, you can get all the ohsogreat guys.
& the feeling is SO great.
Rly, sometimes you should try it bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home