Friday, January 05, 2007

Yo !
I'm back readers (:

School's boring /:
I think ..
I'm starting to hate school la.
Fucking hell.

Anyway.
My hair seems so unpassable man.
Rahs _l_
Stupid DumbDumb.
Is my hair that messy ?
No right !
Style right !
tskkk
haha q:

Heng, I dint have any detention (:
Had Maths for the whole day.
Cze during CME, Fabian forgot to come =.-
tsktsk.
I'm gna suan him on the next CME lesson.
HOW COULD HE FORGET US !
/:

Dint have dance today.
& my back seriously hurt /:
Damnit man.
Dont know what's wrong with me nowadays.

Went to WS & then walked walked walked.
Saw korkor (:
aka Jabez :D
I treat him as my real korkor la.
So I would called him korkor from now onwards (:

Pei'd us ^^
Went back to school/
& korkor kinda smuggle'd in =.-
Like, his Uniform look bloody hell like ours la.
So yeahs.
he use his bag to cover the logo thingy :D
Smart ehs ?
:D:D:D
My idea okay ~ ! (:

Waited for Cheewai & YuanYun.
Steph & Lilian got ever so high with korkor ^^
He's a great making-people-laugh laugh'er :D

Listen'd to xiuwei aka Moon's (:D) MP3
wa.
Dint know she had such a great taste man !
^^
I simply love her songs in there.
So I took it home.
Thanks ah !
Aisini le ! ^^

korkor came home with me.
Had dinner & then headded off to 230
Meet CheeWai (:
& yeahs.
We chat'd like we used to (:

I told korkor my everything.
So in other words,
he know my everything (:
:D:D:D

korkor sent me home @ 8.30 /:
I think i would be going to school with CheeWai on mon
(:
cze school starts @ 8 on monday
Yay ! ^^

& ya !
I took a video of korkor :D
Gna upload it soon.
If youtube works that is


It's coming back.
& its never gna be the same again
I'm falling for you.
Falling ever so hard for you.
Its been so long.
For so long.
You're still stuck in my mind,
stuck in my heart.
That mistake, is that lifetime of regret
& i know,
I could never find another like you <3
270906

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home