Saturday, December 23, 2006

Aww.
I love this song to death ^^
When you say nothing @ all by Ronan Keating
:D:D:D
All thanks to Gabriel la.
When almost everyday, called him.
& he sang this bloody songgggg
Ok, it was so long ago la.
like two years back ? q:

Anyway.
Picked Cleo up after her work
Dear havent reach /:
So I went to her place & she got changed.
Met dear after that ^^
aisitale x:

Head'd down to Escape after that.
& I think that guy whom diao'd me ytd when I was working
was there , with his friends
& today, was still the same thing /:
He diao me
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do I some big pimples on my face?
for you to stare @ me like that ?!

Had mcd for lunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I think I need to go on a diet fast /:
I'm getting fatter laaaa
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I hate it man /:
Stupid dear, keep on playinggg.
Why is his fingers/hand so long /:
rahs !

Played Wet & Wild
^^
While waiting for our turn.
There's this Indian & some dont-look-like-singaporean girl/teenager
Fighting
& the bangala was like. fcuk you, ccb
that dont-look-like-singaporean girl cb back
They soon stop after that.
Agure about what, I dont know la.
But its like ... so many people looking lor.
Buey ps mehs ? =.-
Then when the bangala came down from her ride.
she shouted ; Fucking Bitch
=.-
Cant she stop ?!
that dont-look-like-singaporean girl
alr stopped liao lor.
still kpkb ?
tskkkkkkkkk

Cleo went home @ 6.30
So left me & dear.
played Dytona with himmmmmmmmmm
I lost D:
But I won once !
hey, atleast I won once ll0rhhxsz

Had his dinner @ KFC.
Saw JingGuo
& his shorts is like, half white & the other half, black.
Dear said this.
[ wa, ta de ku zi diao se ]
zzzz.
cold cold cold
:D:D:D

Went home after that.
& ohyah, saw WeiJi
zzzzz

I didnt know so many people were reading my blog
/: /: /:
& yah, Mervyn view'd me.
sian half.
I still hate him /:

JILI MISSES HIS JIEJIE ^^
AWWW.
HOW SWEEET :D:D:D

I wna hug you to sleep tonight.
Though having no conver, but just having you by my side.
I'm contended alr.
Cze I can feel the xinfu-ness inside :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home