Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dont leave me hanging.

Chat with Monster ytd
It was yada yada yada :D:D:D

I slept till 10.45 today.
(!!!!!!)
:D

Was left @ home with my brother.
And @ 2 I went to work =/

was kinda bored,
So I gave the flyers.

~~~~
There's this staff guy, working over there.
He came walking towards me
& hell, I have to lift my head up just to talk to him
Ps: I'm not short or whatsoever.
Its like, he's 190+ (!!!!!)
wtf right :D
He: Ehs, my friend want to know you better.
Me: (shocked) orh.
He: ..... Can give number?
Me: heh , no
* I was wanting to tell him that I'm 14 , cze he looked like some 18 - 20 + guy
He always come & order DoubleChocolate , seated @ the smoking area
Smoking =.-
He: ( hand me a paper ) Then can you like, call him or smth ?
* I saw it written : Hi, I'm so&so. My number (&_#(^$_&(#
smth like that.
That so&so name, was his name.
Me: ah, no
He: walk away.
Later, I was like laughing like hell.
Who the hell would write ..
Okay, nevermind :D
Sorry, dont mind me

& Hell, Pacrash nagged @ my hair again.
_l_
Ohyah !
One more news !
Aldon quit !
Yes yes yes !
:D:D:D
No more Joelynsucks
Neyekneyekpooppoo

Sharon and Florance is like so mean la.
They put tomatoes, pepper, salt, lettuce etcetc in his drink.
& whipcream, pepper, salt in his ChuckyChicken
:D:D

I wanted to see his reaction la.
But he went to MainStore to had his meal
=/
Sharon came back and say that he didnt have much reaction.
he say he cant taste anything wrong with it
=/ wtf man !
Not fun ! D:

Mummy , Daddy & brother came & fetch me home!
Played StreetBasketBall before going home :D
Scored 143 leis !
:D:D:D

& darling say she's coming to Pasir Ris to find me !
yeahs, me me me !
Or should I say, for some other reasons too ? xP
haha, anw yay !
I love darling !
^^

Call me tonight.
& say you love me so.
I think, I've rly fallen for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home