Friday, December 22, 2006

You're the only one for me.


I've just came back from work !
^^

Worked with Shannie today
^^v
We crapped alot (!!!!!)

& today's SubWay's opening
Flora, hermly, Cleo, Iris & some other people where there
having thier lunchhhh.
They were nice enough to buy some for me & shannie (:
I went there to eat first, then Shannie
[ ps, SubWay is just next to Mccafe ]
There's one cutie cum yandao there :D:D:D
Rly !

Me: Shannie ! SubWay got yandao leis !
Shannie: Rly ? ok, I go see
[ five mins later ]
Shannie: okla, quite shuai. that guy there right ?
Me: ya ! that guy ^^
Shannie: My sister [Flora] say that he also not bad
haha :D

Had ChunkyChicken for dinner.
& mummy & daddy went to SubWay.
to have thier dinner.
I ask mummy about that yandao.
She also say he shuai ^^

Went home.
Called dear (:
Gees, I miss him laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:D:D:D

Helping Monster doing his blog now :D
I think its gna take some time q:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home