Monday, November 27, 2006

Wo zhen de, ai shang ni le :D

Like hell.
There's this guy.
In friendster, wrote me a testimonail
& this is what he/she wrote

Hello ...
My name is pangku aka pi gu .
just want to make more friends
ppl call me jay cause i look like one
they claim i am singapore version
anyway i think i also look like him
ok that about me and also im quite cute too ...
ok you mus accept arh or i go sch body slam you

takecare
byebye ...


PangKu
I'm like wtf la
I think he/she's a fake
If its real, omg.
eeyer la cans =/

Anyway.
That was so random.

Just called TanJiLi
:D, he called me jiejie leis !
you see !
I love my siaodidi la !
<3333333>
:D:D:D

Mummy & Daddy & brother sent me to work today.
& my mum helped me ?
More like, making more trouble.
:D

I ran out of tomatoes.
& I asked her to cut for me while I do the sandwitches.
She's like.
Ehs, I dont know how to cut.
I'm like wtf man !
tsktsk, bobian.
She's a taitai :D:D:D

Jane came & things went faster :D
Mummy,daddy & brother had Mccafe for Breakfast :D

Hell, there's a scar on my hand la.
I burn dao ~
=/
Like fuck, so many scars liao cans.
My leg, all thanks to IvanPeh.
My left arm, & my right hand
hais ~

Aymen came @ 12 :D
We had three FREE opera Diva to eat :D
lalalalalala

Jane was suppose to go home @ 2.30
& Aymen going for her break.
Means, the store is left for me to run.
But then, 2.15
Suddenly got alot of customers.
& I did counter :D
My mummy, daddy & brother were like staring @ me la.
Wtf man, wo hui jing zhang de leis :D
Until 2.57, we clear'd all the orders :D
Florance came & I went home :D

Saw TanLiLian :D
With Minyi & her sister
& like hell, she kajiao me when I'm playing Streetbasketball.
dumbdumb.
I can play until 100+ de leis !
we only scored 31
Lamer shit :D

& I CANT PLAY AUDITION !
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
D:
Hais, I think I will be going to LAN shop le ba ~
:D:D:D:
Ohman, I'm gna be so broke la ~


I missed your sweettalks, baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home