Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let's take this knife & run it down your chest.
Does this feel like love ?

Heya ! :D:D:D
I'm back from work.
^^

Mummy, Daddy & brother are all off to vivo
WITHOUT ME !
how could they !
Mummy just called me.
They're in Sengkang now.
& dont know where to take 89 !
hahaha !
Orhbi good la ~ (:

I did opening today.
& Pacrash was working today =/
Siandded.

But he went when Jane came :D
yay !

& its like hell today.
there's were so many orders.
Only me & jane were there.
until 3 .
wtf luhs.

& the most pathatic of all.
We ran out of breads.
Breads to make TripleDecker.
We used to have a whole lot of breads in the Chiller & mainstore.
& now, its like NONE.
Customer ordered 5 tripledecker leis.
Me & Jane were like, howhowhow.
We both dont dare to tell her luhs.
I was the brave one oh-kay;
I went & told her.
^^, she's nice
She didnt complain or whatsoever (:
Unlike my mum, she WILL complain & kpkb one ~

& BLOODY HELL.
I HATE MY MOTHER !
WHY BORN ME SO SHORT ! D:

)@*#+*#@*#&+$(#$(%*^%~!*&_
I HAD A FREAKING HARD TIME TO CLEAN THE GLASS WINDOWS =/
wtf man ! D:

& there's this freaky JiGoPek la !
He & his friends ordered Tea(s)
Later, he come & asked for a pen.
Ofcourse, we lend it to him.
I went to the storeroom to stockup.
Then, when I got back.
Jane showed me this.
& she say that that two OLD MAN left this on the table.
[ Just by looking @ you, I dont need to put any sugar in my tea
- A girl named Joelyn ]
wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf !
I dont dare to go work le la ~ D:

I told this to monster & he replyed.
[ hahaha ! Yuan lai wo de firefly is expertise in seducing ah pek!
haha... you should tell them.don't see too much.. later tio diabetes..=) ]
tsktsk, diabetes is not cause by intaking too much sugar.
too much sugar intake cause tooth decay , dumb.
go back school & learn your home econs ! :D:D:D

& yah !
I didnt know Monster was that nice.
I told him that I want that peguin soft toy.
Only available @ ViVo city cinema.
He went there, specially to watch HappyFeet to get that toy for me.
But he say the people over there never give him.
I still blame him for lying to me q:
I LOVE MY MONSTER LA ^^

Jason came.
Jason is a new crew, who worked in Mcd.
He disiaosiao one la ~
He: Ehs, how old are you ?
Me: Guess, I'm younger than her [Jane]
He: [point to Jane] She's like 17,18 . So you're 15 ?
Jane: wth ? Do I look that old ?
Me: She's 15 la.
Jane: Yeahs, she's[me] 14 next year.
He: har? means she's[me] 13 ?
Jane: ae ? nono, I meant she's 14 this year.
He: oooo
Me: then how old are you?
He: 14
Me&Jane: WHAT ? 14?! MORE LIKE 17 TO US
He: wlau, i where got look that old sia
Me & Jane: [laughs]

Funny luhs.
& the worst part of all.
He's a student of greenview.
ahh ! I hope he doesnt know my brother !
& Jane say that my brother dont look like secone.
more like primary FOUR to her.
I'm like, LOL. P4 :D

Gna post the videos & pictures soon ! (:
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home