Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shall blog about yesterday :D
I was out with Ivan
haha.
Darn, I love his bloody hair la /:

He kept [ haha, schooler ] -ing me
tsk, shortie
C'mon man, he's short yeahs ?
tsktsk.

Met him @ tampines.
I played para :D
& I dont know if me & that hongster is fated or what =.-
First, I saw him @ dte.
ok, bwg.
cze its like, he's always there /:
Next, was @ ws.
i'm like ok, fine ~
& ytd, I saw him @ tampines.
like SO SWAY LA HOR.
tsk.
I hate him mans.
Hongster never die.
Hongster never die.
Hongster never die.
Fuck until you die.
/:

I called JiLi if he wanted to come to meet us.
But then, that lazy pig say he was lazy & blah.
So we headded down to DTE :D

Saw Ivan's friend which came running towards him =,-
Anyway, Ivan say that going out with me its a torture for him.
cze its like, I pinched his tummy all day long when I'm with him x:
& NO, its not my fault or my bad that I did this to him.
he kept on disiao me.
so yeahs, I've no choice to do that to him q:
haha x:

JiLi asked if he can come to meet us @ tampines.
I'm like, we're @ dte. =.-
tsktsk.
PIG.

Gelin called Ivan.
& Ivan told me that she's coming ! ^^
But then, my mum called & asked me to go home /:
Sian la.
Missed a chance to go out with Chiobu /:
Ohmans !
Reached home & then bused down to Ws

Had swensens /:
& all were blahs.
My bro's nice enough to buy me that prepaid card.
30k ok !
haha :D

& My audition character's like so chio now x:
rly !
the players there were like,
wow, Joelyn you're so chio
haha

ok people,
Thats all for now :)
Gna play my audition soon.
MY LEVEL TEN LISENCE :)

& I dont know why.
I'm so in love with butterflies nowadays :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home