Sunday, January 28, 2007

& Yeahs.
I know, you might be thinking,
why am I always like this.
so unreasonable.
so Idontgiveadamn.

I was only kidding with you yeahs ?
You know me, i'm like this.
playing & fooling around.
& those words were never meant to be true.
I dint know you took them seriously.

You just hang my phone up.
you dont know, how much I hate people to do this.
OKLOR.
SINCE YOU LIKE THAT,
I GO STEAD WITH HIM LA HOR.
YOUR WISH IS GRANTED :)
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.
I'M SO WILLINGLY TO DIE FOR HIM.
SO WILLINGLY TO GIVE HIM MY EVERYTHING.

(edited)
If you wna leave,
then I shall said that sad broken goodbye.
though how much I wanted you to stay,
with me forever&ever.

I know, I may be not giving in at times.
or should I say most of the times.
I may be hard @ words, my heart is as soft as ever.
Baby, I've never had this feelings before.
I wna spend my life with you & only you.
JayvierTanPohLeong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home