Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ok, I cant enter my blog /:
Tsk, it says that there's an error in my blog ~
Blahs, so I dont know if this will post out anot.
But whatever it is, i'm still gna blog :)
I missed the early bus today ~
Like sian, I went to school alone /:
Xiuwei's like so sick ?
MOON AH MOON, MUST EAT FOOD LA HOR.
I KNOW YOU WNA SLIM DOWN.
BUT THEN SEEING YOU LIKE THAT,
NO GOOD YOU KNOW ~
Go see doctor yeahs ? :D
School end @ 2.30
cze mrChang want to teach us on surds /:
Then, I went off & met monster !
:D:D:D
I think that his hair had grown longer ~
Like so fast
Bused down to SengKang.
& I changed my braces colour to red !
haha, its CNY you know ~
so yeahs, red red & red :D
haha, monster came my house.
He said he was sleepy & he went to sleep =.-
Like so no manners la !
He came in my room, took out his bloody smelly socks
& just lie FLAT on my bed.
With his smelly head on my pillow ~
WLAUUUUUUUUU /:
haha :D
& he's such a xiaodidi.
He want me to pat him to sleep.
you know, those pat to make a children sleep.
I was tired, so I slept too.
Bloodyhell, he's like bullying me lor !
I was sleeping so sweetly, then he come use pillow hit me =.-
AND HE MESSED MY HAIR UP !
I was like so sososososo angry.
& I pinched him like hell.
& he use pillow hit me ~
Big bully.
& HAHA.
My cousin's like so scaredded of him luhs.
hahahaha.
thats why I named him monster ~
:D:D:D
He left @6.30
cze he needa sneak back to school ~ q:
My brother just came home
& he just shouted @ me for no bloody f'ing reason.
like wtf ?!
what I do la hor.
Always show me attitude.
He doesnt show any respect for me.
I'm your sister la hor.
treat me like your dontknow what.
Pinched me as & when you like.
when you're in trouble, whose the one for you?
when you needed help, whose the one for you?
hurhur.
Fine, forget it.
GROW UP SOMEDAY WILL YOU !?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home